Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for New Day New Start

 
New Day New Start

Ever have one of those miserable days where you end up wishing you had not got out of bed in the morning? We all have at some point.Well, the good news is you never have to repeat that day again. And the other good news is, God willing, you get a new day in the morning to start over. There is much to be said about getting a good nights sleep. In fact, after a good nights sleep, everything looks brighter in the morning.

I find that when I try to do too many things, (reading blog posts is one), makes me get into the habit of staying up later. My eyelids are drooping and body is crying out for sleep, I  just push on. I have always read the getting a full eight hours is what the average person needs to stay healthy, so why do I think that I can run on six and a half? Stubbornness? I don't know. Does this sound all too familiar? So with that, I am going to bed, and will finish this post in the morning.

Good morning readers! It's a new day and a fresh start for all things that God has planned for me. It's going to be a great one!

"This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it!"  Psalm 118:24.

Encourage Someone Today!
Send me a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) 2804 8th St., Columbus, NE 68601, I will send you three Encouragement Cards. Day 13

No comments:

Post a Comment