Monday, April 6, 2015

E is for Encouragement




How can something so simple make such a big difference to others? 

Show kindness through your words to someone because kindness reaches out, draws you in, and lifts you up. Children need to hear words of encouragement, especially from their parents.




Why is it important to read encouraging scriptures?



Scriptures that offer words of encouragement in your daily life provide inspiration and strength as you cope with life's challenges. God's word tells us, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”1 Thessalonians 5:11.



What are some uplifting words of encouragement?



Great Job ~   Way to go ~ You are so creative ~ You amaze me ~ You are very thoughtful ~ Thank you ~  I trust you ~ You are a joy ~  Marvelous ~  I'm so proud of you ~ You're a miracle ~ You are generous ~  You're the best  ~  You make me smile ~  I like the way you handled that ~  Thank you for your honesty ~  You are not alone ~  That took a lot of patience ~  You deserve it ~  I forgive you ~ You are courageous ~  Awesome ~  God loves you ~ You are so bright ~  I'm sorry ~  Please join us ~ Thanks for helping ~ You're a superstar  ~ Well done ~ You're a winner  ~   I love you!


Everyone needs encouragement from our children, loved ones, the people in our circle of influence to the stranger on the street. Put on your kindness and encourage others with the promises of God's word. “May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.” 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17.



Encourage Someone Today!


Send me a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) 2804 8th St., Columbus, NE 68601, I will send you three Encouragement Cards. Day 5

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I really like your post! Encouragement does go a long way. Praise can work miracles, too. At the age of almost 82 years, I can attest to that fact! I've had countless encouragement along the pathway of life. Thank you for the good word of the day! Best regards to you. You're doing a great job! Ruby aka Blabbin' Grammy

    ReplyDelete